Tuesday 20 January 2009

Double Page Spread Article Research and anaylsis


For the double page spread that I am to create, I am going to study music journalism to find out what definate skills are required. I will look at the blend in features on my artist of quotation, paraphrase and journalistic prose.
When researching music magazine double page spread articles, I noticed that all magazines approach them differently. NME's articles are worded very differently to Q magazine and so when creating my double page spread, I too need to be unique and word my article differently from the magazines that already exist in order for my article to interest readers and not only draw the readers in, but keep them interested and inticed the whole way through the article.



No comments:

Post a Comment