Thursday 29 January 2009

Preliminary Task


For my preliminary task, I was to design the front page of a magazine for either a school or a college. I took photographs of my friend looking 'bored' so that my main cover article 'bored with revision" would relate well to my image. I added other text advertising other features of the magazine and created a main heading for my magazine "Marys High."
As you can see below, is my front cover and layout for a contents page. 
I am pleased the the outcome of my magazine cover, it looks like the magazines that I have previously researched and the colours contrast well, the text is in proportion and the fonts that i have used were carefully selected by relating well to the image and magazine type. 
However when creating my actual magazine cover for my music magazine, i will be sure to include more text and features to make the magazine look busy and attractive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment